Fishing Rods And Reels in Fishing Equipment | Saltwater Baitcasting Reel for Fishing | Daiwa Coastal TWS | Best Quality sold by Vita Activate
The Daiwa Coastal TWS bait cast reel is the go-to choice for in-shore anglers. Daiwa’s exclusive TWS casting system allows for easy; long distance casting and the 7 CRBB Corrosion Resistant Ball bearings insure you will; need less maintenance from harsh salt water environments and longer life from your reel. Great looking cosmetics with a 100mm swept handle and foam knobs.
T-WING SALTWATER BAITCASTING REELS
Daiwa’s new Coastal-TWS 200 Inshore baitcaster has TWS system and all Corrosion resistant ball bearings to help keep the saltwater out. It has high strength gearing material and 100mm Swept Handle with custom EVA handle knobs for more cranking power. The 200 size A7075 aircraft grade aluminum spool has 35% more line capacity than the 100 size. Combine that with Ultimate Tournament Drag with up to 15.4 lbs. of drag max and you have a strong and durable inshore reel.
COASTAL TWS FEATURE:
– A7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum deep spool
– 8 Bearing System (7 CRBB + 1RB)
– Ultimate Tournament Drag (UTD) with up to 15.4 lbs. max
– High strength gearing material
– Magforce Cast Control
– 100mm swept handle with weightreducing cutouts
– EVA custom handle knob
DAIWA’S T-WING SYSTEM
T-Wing’s wider aperture means reduced angles and less line friction from any position.
CORROSION RESISTANT BALL BEARINGS
Last up to 12 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings.
Daiwa Coastal TWS Saltwater Baitcasting Reel, Left Hand:
-The Daiwa Coastal TWS bait cast reel is the go-to choice for in-shore anglers
– Daiwa’s exclusive TWS casting system allows for easy, long distance casting and the 7 CRBB corrosion-resistant ball bearings ensure you will need less maintenance from harsh saltwater environments and longer life from your reel
|Dimensions||5.30 x 5.30 x 2.80 in|